Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lakeside Fishing Trip



It was Easter Sunday morning that I had a trip down to the lake with my family for a fishing competition. Having slept less than 6 hours, I woke up with sheer excitement with my daughter to catch some grasshoppers and snails from our backyard to be use as bait ( Even though I've bought almost 30 crickets from a petshop the night before... lolz). Morning breeze does smell good especially when you spend it with someone so dear to you.. *grin*



We set off our journey to the beautiful lake around 7:15am. It was rather slippery on the way in to the fishing spot as it's rain for the whole night. The lake is situated next to the Go-Kart Racing Track and was formed from sand dredging activities carried out by the developer of the area. It's also believe that crocodiles were spotted at the lake on few occasion.

We brought with us 2 fishing gears and sad to say, we didn't catch anything. But, it was quite an exciting day for us to spend our Easter.

4 comments:

snowswallow said...

The real joy of fishing is the process, not the ending..:)

Soul Hart said...

Yup.. very true... I'm so happy to see my daughter curiousity... it's her first fishing trip.. haha..

Anonymous said...

Same theory applies when doing a lot of other things. It is the process that matter not the ending. (smile)

Soul Hart said...

Yup... I never regret that I had a chance to taste some of the nicest coffee even though I know I'm not a coffee lover.