Wednesday, June 24, 2009

KL Trip - Part 1


Was down in KL on Monday, 22nd till Wednesday, 24th. The trip was rather hectic, like usual. But, I had quite a great time. Why? Let me show you some photos... *wink wink*

The 1st night in KL, I went to the Pavilion to do some personal survey and observation and much to my surprise, I saw something very interesting indeed that reminded me the 3 stages of my youthful days.. lolz.

The moment I stepped in, this pretty baby was right in front of me...

I think I HAD A CRUSH! The BMW 325i Sports Convertible

The hardtop goes up in less than 4 seconds! Pretty amazing.


After admiring the convertible, I went further in and...

OMG! I'M IN LOVE! The BMW Z4 sDrive 35i!!


But this love doesn't last long... as I walk toward the back of the flashy Bimmer stage and into valet parking...

I was literally DOWN ON MY KNEE! A PPI Razor kitted Audi R8!!! **speechless**

1 comment:

lasapka said...

get one FD with big turbine you will fly them all palanting.