Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Show Time!

Let the show begins!

My engineering team has started with my product prototyping development today. They will be meeting some pneumatics & electro-hydraulics suppliers to source for the standard parts and at the same time, the design engineer is now in the progress of coming up with the detailed mechanical design of the support mechanism including modeling of individual customer made components. Apart from that, we are also going to perform mechanical dynamics analysis such as collision detection on the developed product and aerodynamics management very soon. All these are going to be hell of an experience! *grin*

My product prototype (Stage 1 - Manual Operated) is schedule to be ready by end of October. I'll be keeping my finger cross.. Pray for me ya *wink*

As for my patent filing, it's finally done... the payment was unbelievable too! *laugh*

No comments: