Wednesday, September 10, 2008

C'est La Vie, Mon Cheri

Hatiku penat dan tiada lagi air mata,
My heart is tired and there's no more tears,
Aku tak mampu lupakan cintamu,
I can't seems to forget your love,
Aku pernah memiliki hatimu,
I once owned your heart,
Kini kamu telah hilang dari pandangan,
Now you've gone from my sight,
Cinta ini tidak mungkin berakhir,
It's impossible for this love to end,
Semoga aku dapat bersama denganmu dalam hidup akan datang,
Hopefully I can be with you in the coming life,
Bagaimana hendak mencintai seseorang sampai akhir hayat?
How can we willing to love someone until the end of time?
Aku tidak tahu bagaimana hendak menghadapi semua ini,
I don't know how to face all these,
Aku mengimbas masa lalu, aku tak dapat lupakan semuanya,
Looking back at time as I did, I could not forget all of it,
Kenapa kamu datang menyentuh perasaanku lagi?
Why did you return to touch my feelings again?
Bagaimana aku hendak berhenti mencintaimu?
How can I stop loving you?
Malam ini kamu harus memahami,
Tonight you have to understand,
Cinta ini tidak mungkin berakhir...
It's impossible for this love to end...
C'est La Vie, Mon Cheri

Sound familiar the lyrics? I find out the lyrics is quite beautifully translated in a way.. *wink*

Check out this HK Drama on TV2, every Mon to Thurs @ 7pm.

*smile*

1 comment:

snowswallow said...

Yup....the song is very nice..but i still prefer the chinese one... hee