Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Watches


Here I would like to share with you guys a bit about my watches.. I mean those watches that I used to wear. *wink*

I've took some photos of my very first watch that was given by my Aunt went I was 7 years old. She bought it from Taiwan. *smile*

Next is the last watch I had. It's a Playboy's watch...*grin*. I haven't wear any watches for the last 8 years since this one due to my skin allergy to metal.. *sigh*

Anyway, either pure gold or fully plastic watch are still acceptable but I can't afford any of it.. *laugh* But, my favourite watch is still Christian Dior Black Moon.. *grin*

2 comments:

= FLoReNcE = said...

Oh...wearing playboy watch.

No wonder u r always so flirty like a playboy. LOL... :p Don't frame me ya. :P

lasapka said...

can put on ebay bid as an antique good price liao...