Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mini 4WD

Was down at Ng Siang Hup yesterday morning after church mass and breakfast because My wife plan to bake cheesecake with my daughter. There, I found out these mini 4WD models selling at only RM5.90 each! Although it's not the original Tamiya's model but I guess I can have something fun to do during the afternoon. *grin*

I never actually assemble this kind of cars before. During my highschool days, few of my friends are really crazy for this kind of stuff.

Anyway, I chose 3 models I like most - Liberty Emperor, Poseidon-X and Boomerang Gamma.

Here are some of the photos of the complete built-up... *grin*

Boomerang Gamma Black Special Edition

Liberty Emperor

Poseidon-X Black Special Edition

Poseidon-X and Liberty Emperor were fixed with standard gear box while Boomerang Gamma was done with high speed gear box!... the result, the whole car burst into few pieces after it rammed into my kitchen cabinet... and my daughter love the show... *laugh*

Had a great day actually.. *smile*

1 comment:

= FLoReNcE = said...

KFC also got selling those cars la. Kekekeke...