Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Create the Future


Guys,

I've received an email from my best buddy over in KL asking me to participate in the logo design competition organized by IBM ASEAN for its slogan "Create the Future".. *wink*

It seems kind of interesting and I guess will probably submit my design for this... *smile*

Btw, the winner will walk away with USD1000! ... hmm... worth considering huh? *laugh*

Well, here are some of my previous designs...


Miri City Council Logo Design - 3rd Runner Up


Badminton World Federation Logo Design - Loser


Bank Negara Malaysia MicroFinance Logo Design - Loser


Visit Malaysia Year 2007 Logo Design - Loser

Well... guys, what do you think? lolz... never give up hope? or just forget it? *laugh*

Anyway, I had some inspiration with me now... hahaa

2 comments:

lasapka said...

I like the first logo, try to make the top two image more to a real seahorse will be nice.

= FLoReNcE = said...

Then can U help me to design a header? I dunno how to use photoshop leh. Help me pls.. *Begging* @_@