Friday, April 18, 2008

Merc SLC - Which one is Nicer?

Guys,

Tell me which one is nicer? Probably I'm going to buy one of these in my dream tonight... Hey, on second thought, I'll take all three!! *wicked grin*

Design No. 1

Design No. 2

Design No. 3

Here are some other future Mercedes Benz concept models :


F400 Carving Concept


2007 Kleemann GTK Concept


SilverFlow Concept


SLS Concept


P8 Concept ( Design No. 1 )

P8 Concept ( Design No. 2 )

P8 Concept ( Design No. 3 )


Ocean Drive


2009 300SL GullWing


SLA Concept


SLK Concept


Recy Concept

9 comments:

K said...

SLC!!!! My ex bf used to own a baby benz convertible SLC!! Oh i just love it...

Erm, for me choice number 3. i don't know why...just like it! *wink*

= FLoReNcE = said...

Number 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Hart said...

Aiyoo... My fav is still No. 1!!!

Why No. 3??? *sigh*

snowswallow said...

Buy all three la.. *smile*...

Btw, did you dream about driving them? Haha....

K said...

Why not number 3??? *ponder* O_o

What do we get a prize if we choose number 1? *wink*

Soul Hart said...

If you choose No. 1, you'll get a chance to ride in it with me next time... *grin*

Btw, I think what your ex-bf had is the SLK and not SLC, as SLC never come out with convertible...*wink*

K said...

hmm...SLK? You might be right. *wink* cannot blame me, I know nothing about cars!

Well, too bad. I still like number 3 and you cannot come on a ride with me if I get it. *wink*

Soul Hart said...

LOLZ!!!

Well... Let's see who get the ride of their life first... *grin*

K said...

We shall see *wink*