Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Why Brunei?

What is so nice about Brunei Darussalam anyway? As for me, there are only 3 reasons why I go to Brunei...

1. Escapade Sushi - Notice the thick salmon?? Yeah... that is what it's all about!!

2. Dairy Queen Ice-cream - Ok. I admit it does look a bit like poops. But, who cares!

3. Imported Chocolate - Hmm... I lied. Only the one at the center is from Brunei. The other 2 are from Singapore.. haha...

Yes, I know. I'm shallow when it comes to food. haha... *smile*

3 comments:

lasapka said...

you never try the king prawn noodles over there?

Soul Hart said...

Yes. I tried that one before. a shop close to Supa Save right? I tried the smoked king prawn noodle. DAMN NICE!!

Actually ah... Brunei has a lot of nice nice food! *smile*

EstherHuiLee said...

I want eat that ice cream =.= This coming weekend...hahaha..